Property Management Inc. Offices
Free Rent Analysis!
PMI Metro Dallas , TX
1001 N. Bishop Ave. #11 Dallas, TX 75208
Hours & Service Requests
5 days a week 9am-5pm
Service Requests Received 24 hours a day
Careers with PMI Metro Dallas
Interested in a Career with PMI Metro Dallas? Submit your resume to RProctor@PropertyManagementInc.com or fax it to 1-855-636-3743
About PMI Metro Dallas
PMI Metro Dallas is a full service real estate asset management company that provides professional property management and real estate brokerage services. We provide both residential and commercial property owners with the highest quality property management services using state-of-the-art technology to keep them informed of how their investments are doing in real time, while providing tenants of these properties real time access to maintenance requests and billing.
Residential management includes single family homes, condos, town homes, and multi-unit structures. Commercial projects include office buildings, retail centers and industrial space. We are a full service property manager, which means we offer tenant screening and leasing as well as monthly rent collection, property maintenance coordination and financial reporting.
PMI Metro Dallas is dedicated to providing our clients with excellent customer service by maximizing owner profitability while preserving their investment in real estate. At PMI Metro Dallas we make property management, manageable!
Rachel L. Proctor is a Texas-bred entrepreneur who is revolutionizing leadership in business and public service. She serves as the Mayor Pro Tem of DeSoto, TX, a thriving suburb of Dallas and is a lifelong resident of Dallas County which gives her a bird’s eye view of what’s happening in and around the area.
While in that capacity, Rachel has developed a passion for community enrichment and redevelopment through providing quality housing as well as spurring economic development and commerce. She recalls being a young teenager, helping her dad make payroll and facilitating staff meetings for their employees. It was these unique childhood events that provided her with the hands on experience to become the consummate entrepreneur that she is today. It was those lessons that brought out her talent and tenacity to sell, her dedication to providing excellent customer service, and her ability to manage complex financial transactions and to take calculated yet bold risks. Rachel enjoys reading books on business and leadership development, writing, mentoring youth, movies and anything involving real estate!
- President and Residential Director of PMI Metro Dallas, part of the Property Management Inc. nationwide family of Real Estate professionals/franchisees.
- Broker: Brian A. Birdy #0476479
- Texas Real Estate License #678648
- Rachel holds a degree in Interdisciplinary Studied/Business Administration from the University of Texas at Arlington
- Property Management Certification by Property Management Inc., Lehi, Utah
- Dallas Business Journal Top 40 Under 40; Class of 2016
- Lancaster Chamber of Commerce - 2014 Top 40 Under 40 Leadership Award
- Steed Society Female Success Factor Top 25 Women of Dallas Awardee
- Elite News Mabel Chandler Distinguished Award for outstanding service in the community and business
- South Dallas Business & Professional Women's Club Ombudswoman Award for contributions to youth
- DeSoto High School Alumni 2015 Hall of Fame Inductee
- Focus News 2015 Readers Choice Awards - Best Elected Official