Exceptional Professional Services With A Proactive Approach For The Future Of Your Community
With all the demands placed on HOA boards and homeowners, the hassles and obstacles that arise can be overwhelming—or at the very least, frustrating. Our professionals implement proven, yet flexible, systems that resolve all HOA concerns.
We utilize a transparent monthly reporting cycle that is prepared and presented to board members at each board meeting. These reports are easily customizable and readily available to all board members. Board members are truly in charge of HOA finances.
Each community receives a customized website to keep track of events, important community documents, and provide a means to establish effective communication. This is a patented product designed by PMI. Community Action Items allow homeowners to communicate with the board members and PMI in a private forum, creating a structure that promotes objective reporting of response times and work implementation.
Legal Relationships and Training
Some of the most expensive and troubling challenges associations can face are collections matters, covenant violations, and other legal issues. PMI has an in-house attorney that trains and advises our staff. In addition, we have strong relationships with all prominent HOA law firms and attorneys. We also offer quarterly training for board members to promote education and awareness of HOA law and practices.
The bottom line is that PMI will help your HOA navigate through any obstacle and maintain its financial stability by reducing expenses and planning for the future.
A Few of Our Professional Services
- Architectural Compliance Forms are processed
- Corporate reports and IRS filings are prepared
- Education and legal training is provided to board members and homeowners
- Insurance claims are managed
- Separate bank accounts for each community are set up
- An analysis of Rules and Regulations and CC&Rs for recommended amendments is conducted
- Services for resale and refinancing are provided
- Documents are provided to lenders and title companies
- And so much more!
My property is being well taken care of and I am so happy to have such a high quality company watching out for my interests. I wish everybody could enjoy this kind of a relationship with their property management company.
PMI has been the best decision I could have made. Their customer service is flawless. Both myself and my tenants have been treated to the most responsive courteous and professional service that I have ever experienced.
Before I found PMI it took days to get my property management company to respond to my phone call. Repairs were completed without informing me about the costs. I repeatedly asked them to call me before spending my money but that never happened. Finally I'd had enough! Now, with PMI, I can have my child check on my investment property. It is so easy and so convenient that my 12 year old helps me keep track of it.
Supporting Our Managers and Boards Through Online Functionality
Both board members and homeowners have ongoing questions and needs. PMI provides each of our clients with a full-service, patented website that serves as an efficient communication tool. After all, communication is the key to satisfying homeowners.
Licensed, Patented Software Offers Two Levels of Access*:
The first level of access is for board members. It gives transparent access to confidential financial information, access to current task progress through Action Items, board meeting agendas and HOA membership records.
The second level is for all other community members. It provides a ONE-STOP location to pay dues, view important community documents (CC&Rs, General Rules, Meeting Minutes, Insurance Certificates, Financials, etc.), and post private messages through Action Items to the board and PMI to report sensitive information or report maintenance/community needs.
Community Action Items is a private forum homeowners use to report issues, complaints, make suggestions, personal requests and any other important communication that the board and PMI should handle. Action Items create a ONE-STOP location for board members to oversee PMI's communication with homeowners, community managers’ progress on tasks and projects, and a place to take care of items between meetings. This service is one of many key assets PMI has developed to set us apart from our competitors.
* Patent # 8,918,424
A Few of Our Online Services
- An interactive website is developed for each association
- A list of board members and board meeting minutes is maintained and accessible
- Association’s important information and documents are distributed and stored
- Financial records and follow-up meeting reports are accessible by board members
- Monthly community newsletters are quickly available
- Document storage is provided for each board member with individual access
- Archived reports with all homeowner Action Items are available
- And so much more!
PMI's main priority is to help increase the value of your community. Our managerial staff provides a variety of ways to help your HOA achieve this goal.
The community manager assigned to your HOA is one of the key assets we provide. He or she helps board members (and all members, for that matter) handle the day-to-day needs of your HOA. From paying bills and working with vendors, to the beautification of your property and maintaining compliance with governing documents, the community manager will help bring continuity and stability to your HOA.
An HOA is a 24/7/365 operation, and you need a managerial staff that will take care of your needs at a moment’s notice. PMI and your community manager are available at any time of the day to help with emergencies. The contact information for PMI is published on all newsletters, mailings, and website for a ONE-STOP location in those moments when quick reference is vital.
PMI uses a customized, patented* software program specific to HOAs and phone systems that connect each of office. These systems are backed up each night to ensure your digital documents and information are secure. All systems are accessible from any of our offices and allow all members of the PMI staff to help any member of your community.
In addition, our community managers increase the harmony of your HOA. We strive to build a social structure that involves everyone by dealing with misinterpretations and other matters that are bound to cause strife within an otherwise smooth-running community. An enjoyable, sociable community does wonders for the value of your property.
A Few of Our Managerial Services
- Agendas prepared for board and HOA meetings
- PMI representative serves as a consultant during board and HOA meetings
- Violations of Association rules and regulations are reviewed and addressed
- Biweekly inspections of Association are conducted, or as determined by the board
- Monthly Association reports are provided
- Access to personnel is provided 24/7 for emergencies
- Maintenance crews and community-hired vendors are supervised
- Custom quotes are provided for lawn care, snow removal, and all other residual property maintenance projects
- Homeowner information and requests are collected and managed
- Association monthly dues are collected
- The development of rules and regulations as well as policies and procedures are overseen
- PMI personnel assist in providing a positive community atmosphere in relation to the community board
- Ease of payment is provided through multiple options including payment processing, paper bills, credit card processing, and residual bill pay
- And so much more!
Franchise With Property Management Inc.
"Go into business for yourself, but not by yourself."
- Steven R. Hart
President, Property Management Inc.
Before you invest in a business, you need to have the confidence that there is a growing market that needs and wants your services. By joining the Property Management Inc. franchise family not only will you have this level of confidence, but you'll have industry experts to help you the entire way on your journey to independence and success.
As a Property Management Inc. franchise owner, you’ll be able to tap into both the booming residential as well as the highly profitable commercial real estate market, all with the assurance that you can hit the ground running with PMI's proprietary system backing you.